My friend Carrie, who’s living it up in New York City this summer, shared this on her blog last week, and I loved it. I tried to pick out a favorite part, but I couldn’t — I love it all!
1) Do what you love and do it often — There are so many things I love, but I always “don’t have enough time,” which leads to another suggestion from this quote…
2) If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV — Amen. Let’s see, “Say Yes to the Dress” or exploring some random part of Chapel Hill I don’t know? “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” or learning more French? “Pretty Little Liars” or reading through the book of Romans? I could spend my time a LOT more wisely.
3) If you are looking for the love of your life, STOP; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love — Double amen. Enough said.
4) Travel often; getting lost will help you find yourself — Done, done, and done. I want to travel so badly, but I realized this past semester that I really do appreciate time at home. So, for a while, I’ll stay planted in Chapel Hill/Raleigh, but come May, I want to be in Europe.
5) Live your dream, and wear your passion — Everyone should know what I’m passionate about. I should be living it out every day!